Rainbow understands the need for a fast, efficient process in the void & exit cleaning programme for Social Housing. Satisfying Registered Social Landlord’s requirements for a fast turnaround of properties between lets is paramount to their own income stream. Rainbow's specialist teams can help to provide a regular volume of properties for occupants whilst reducing waiting lists, and ensuring a clean, comfortable living environment for your tenants.
First impressions count
New tenants demand a level of cleanliness and hygiene that endorses the aspirations of their housing provider – clean, comfortable and affordable housing – turning your property, into your tenants home.
Rainbow International has the experience of cleaning tens of thousands of homes a year through their insurance customers policyholder’s claims, and through its domestic and commercial cleaning programmes. It’s a hard act to beat, with a multitude of services and restoration skills available unrivalled within the industry.
Available throughout the UK
These services are delivered throughout the UK, via our branch network of over 60 fully operational offices and centrally controlled from our Midlands based head office.
Our teams respond quickly and are expert in cleaning and restoring property and contents back to pre-incident condition following an incident, or for any void or exit clean.
Tenancy Cleans at a glance...
- End of Tenancy, Void & Exit Cleans
- Disaster Management and Restoration Services
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Flood Damage Restoration
- Leak Detection, Trace & Access
- Bio-hazard & Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Sharps removal
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning and Repair
- Properties cleared of rubbish and debris to approved waste sites
- Blast Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Gutters Cleaned
- Pest Control
- Over 60 fully operational and technically qualified branches covering the UK
- Highly responsive service
- 2 hour emergency service anywhere in the UK